Apply to Utah State University
You can apply online at any time to Utah State University. Students who miss application deadlines or who are taking credits to transfer out of USU can complete a non-degree seeking application, which is free and takes 24 hours to process.
General USU Admissions Requirements
- Complete the online application
- Pay the $55 application fee
- Score at or above the 40th percentile on the GRE
- HEP concentration will accept MAT score at or above 40th percentile
- Waived for DVMs in veterinary public health degree
- The Nutrition concentration waives the GRE for RD’s (RDN’s)
- Have a 3.0 or higher GPA on your last 60 semester or 90 quarter credits
- Provide transcripts of all college/university credits
- Provide three contact for letters of recommendation (at least two should come from faculty members)
- Include a statement of purpose in your online application
- Prior correspondence with program faculty is encouraged
Candidates must have adequate undergraduate training and meet departmental requirements for their chosen MPH degree. Requirements for each MPH degree can be viewed at the links below.
Choose one of three concentrations
Once Admitted, Maintain the Following
- Register for 9 or more graduate credits or enrollment in at least 3 credits per semester in order to use University facilities and receive direction (including thesis or project report direction) from their major professor.
- Enrollment in at least 6 credits per semester if receiving an assistantship or fellowship from Utah State University.